What is “Ease Quit?
Ease Quit is a set of bioactive magnets. Just place them on ears, one on the front side of the ear & the other one on the inside of the ear. Using this magnet reduces your crave for smoking which is quite helpful to curb smoking at the earliest. This is the easiest & best way to say goodbye to smoking forever. This is a kind of “ear acupuncture” mainly known as a method of auriculotherapy.
How “Ease Quit” was originated
It is based on Chines principles of olden acupuncture method which was later developed in France. Where the connection between the ear & the other body parts was found. Applying pressure to certain points in the ear influences other parts of the body. These reflex points on the ear produce nerve impulses that send a message to the brain based on the location of the point being treated which does help in giving up smoking but also manages some other disorders as well.
How to Apply “Ease Quit”
There are simple four steps to apply “Ease Quit”
- Place the magnet on your fingertips
- Place the smaller magnet to the front of your ear
- Place the larger magnet to the back of your ear
- Now give up smoking for betterment
Don your Ease Quit for 3 to 4 hours a day & the release of these feel-good endorphins help you curb the longings caused by nicotine obsession & the removal symptoms associated with ending smoking. Give “Ease Quit” just 7 days, & abolish smoking through & through.
Few More Things to be Taken Care in Order to Quit Smoking
- Chew Carrots –A healthy snack can help you beat nicotine cravings.
- Distract Yourself –Surround yourself with people who are who are supportive of your choice to quit & who can help take your mind off of cravings.
- Snap Your Cravings Away –Wear a rubber band around your wrist & snap it if you are considering giving in to a craving.
- Exercise –Exercise helps fight addictions by releasing natural feel-good endorphins & easing stress & anxiety.
- Take a Shower –This is another calming distraction, plus when you feel clean & fresh, you will be less lightly to want to light up.
Listen to Music – Take your mind off of cravings with your favorite relaxing tunes, or put on an upbeat tune & dance to celebrate your new “Smoke-free” self.