Snoring is the result of sleep apnea. In sleep apnea, the collapse of structures at the back of the throat during sleep causes a temporary closure of the airway. Loud, frequent snoring occurs as the sleeper attempts to re-open these blocked passages. About 8% of all women & 11% of men are adversely affected by this. Again & again awakenings mean that the partners of loud, frequent snorers lose an average of one full hour of sleep per night. This chronic lack of sleep may have a negative impact on health.
Now, there is an instant way to stop your snoring & yes this is time to say bye – bye snoring with “Airsnore” snoring mouthpiece that opens up your airways to permit you to breath better while you sleep. The Airsnore snoring mouthpiece is a scientifically designed to alternate uneasy, heavy-duty breathing devices. This device is home friendly to use without any specialized person required.
How it Works for You
We say it friendly because it gets fitted easily itself to the inside of your mouth making sure an easy fit. Once in place, it moves your jaw a little to open your upper airway. This permits you to breathe more comfortably while you sleep, & stops your snoring.
Common Factors that Cause Snoring
- Obesity (persons who have lot of fatty tissue around the neck)
- Inflammation of the nose or the throat due to allergies
- Enlarged tonsils or adenoids, nasal polyps, or deviated nasal septum
- Ageing, which needs increased relaxation of the throat muscles
- Drinking alcohol before bed
Yes, Snoring May Be a Serious Concern
Any condition that interferes with your sleep is really a serious condition, as too little sleep impacts your levels of thyroid & stress hormones, which in turn can affect your memory & immune system, your heart & metabolism & much more. Lack of sleep can lead to …
- Bad Brain Health
- Faster Ageing
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
Try & Be Comfortable With Airsnore Drops
Make your nights comfortable with quality sleep by using Airsnore Drops if you are suffering from blocked airways due to a cough, cold, sinus or chest infection.Airsnore Drops contain a special blend of natural oils well known for their soothing, antiseptic properties to help relieve your symptoms & ensures you to quality sleep without snoring.
Ingredients in Airsnore Drops
- Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower) seed oil – it contains vitamin E & acts as a carrier oil for the other active oils in Airsnore Drops.
- PinusSylvestris(Scots Pine) leaf oil – It loosens&clears mucus in your respiratory system.
- Metha Piperita (Peppermint) peppermint leaf oil – It acts as a natural decongestant.
- Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) flower oi –It induces sleep.
Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) leaf oil– Its properties like vasodilation dilate blood vessels, allowing more oxygen into your lungs to ease your breathing.