COVID -19 Treatment: Donald Trump Defends Hydroxychloroquine, Shares The Efficacy Of Hydroxychloroquine, And Took It For 14 Days

by Chhavi Madaan | 2020-07-29

President Donald Trump has shared the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine there is a video shared by trump that wearing masks and shutdowns will not decrease the effect of Coronavirus. Read on to know the complete details.

After a week Donald Trump has set a new tone and resumes a press conference, the US president defending himself for his own decision and promote the drug hydroxychloroquine for better treatment of people. On this statement of Mr. Trump, many researchers and health professionals have questioned.

There is a debate going on between professionals and doctors some say that hydroxychloroquine is successful and some people are against it. Mr. Trump said that he took it for 14 days.

Mr. Trump also said that he doesn’t know why Facebook and Twitter have decided to a viral video that showed a group of doctors making discredited claims about the virus.

According to Mr. Trump Twitter and Facebook have already taken them off, maybe they had a good reason [to take them off], maybe they didn’t.”

There is a Twitter account that belongs to his son Donald Trump Jr which was temporarily suspended earlier on Tuesday immediately after sharing the video.

Mr. Trump gave his comment for the first time after a week of encouraging people of the Country to wear masks and maintain social distancing it was the first time when he commented and told people to wear masks and took a sharp tone on the spread of the virus.

Florida has become the third most populous state in the country and overall, the US has averaged more than 1000 deaths per day for the past week for the first time since late May.

While in other countries the number of new COVID- 19 patients are dropping down from record highs in recent days — the US registered 53,507 new cases on Tuesday — doctors and public health professionals also warned that hotspots could emerge if preventive steps were not taken.

Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Anthony Fauci, already warned the public in an interview with ABC’s on Tuesday that he was concerned about the rising number of positive test cases in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee — it is an early indication that those states might be at the center of the next big outbreak.

Mr. Trump and Dr. Fauci have repeatedly clashed with each other, country’s top public health officials, who have enjoyed high approval ratings throughout the virus.

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy. Stay Tuned.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *