The medium – chain fatty acids present in Organic Coconut Oil are directly absorbed by the liver & used as an amazing source of energy. The medium chain fatty – acids boost the mechanism of fat burning in the body that helps in weight management.
A very powerful lauric acid found in Organic Coconut Oil improves immunity & fights infection-causing bacteria & viruses. By controlling blood pressure & cholesterol level lauric acid has also shown its effectiveness.
Use Organic Coconut Oil to Lose Weight
Consumption of medium chain triglyceride oil as part of a weight loss plan improves weight loss. Organic Coconut Oil being rich in medium chain triglyceride promotes a feeling of fullness. This helps you consume fewer calories without having to think about it.
Why switch Over this Product
- Coconut is loaded with healthy saturated fat; saturated fat raises your HDL(good) cholesterol while transforming your LDL. Consuming coconut oil helps you to maintain optimal cholesterol levels.
- The lauric acid, antimicrobial lipids, capric acid, &caprylic acid that coconut oil contains are known for their antifungal, antibacterial & anti-viral properties.
- Organic Coconut Oil is easy on your digestive system, & will not produce an insulin spike in your bloodstream. The medium – chain fatty acids can also be absorbed easily in your digestive tract, compared to longer chain fatty acids found in polyunsaturated vegetable oils.
- Organic Coconut Oil provides an excellent fuel for your body & stimulating your metabolism to help you shed excess body weight.
- Your body converts lauric acid into monolaurin, which has antiviral, antibacterial, & anti – protozoa properties.Monolaurin is a monoglyceride that can actually destroy liquid coated viruses such as …
- Influenza Virus
- Various pathogenic Bacteria
- Protozoa such as Giardia Lamia
Organic Coconut Oil Recommended for You Because
- No harsh chemical is added
- Made from traditional coconut palms only, no hybrid or genetically modified verities
- Made without heat processing
- Made from fresh coconuts, not the dried “Copra” used in cheap oils
- No hydrogenation
- No bleaching
- No deodorization
- No refining
- Fairtrade certified
Here we mention fair trade certified level because the product you are buying, farmers have to obey internationally monitored environmental standards.
Organic Coconut Oil Can be Summarized in Following Properties
- Fats accumulated on your belly is targeted
- Due to thermogenic effect, it burns more calories
It may boost your metabolism due to rich in medium chain fatty acids. They are sent straight to the liver from the digestive tract, where they have used for energy right away or turn into ketone bodies instead of being stored in fat deposits in the body.